Plane Pal is a custom designed inflatable cushion that fills the space between your child’s seat and the seat in front. Made from high quality nylon, Plane Pal is light weight and compact and comes with a pump for stress free, easy inflation after take off. Plane Pal can also be used on trains and buses and for car travel.
Plane Pal Kit includes inflatable pillow, pump and backpack.
- Inflatable Pillow
OVER 40 APPROVED AIRLINES
Most airlines are happy to allow the safe use of Plane Pal as per our instructions:
- Plane Pal is to be used in the window seat or the middle seat in the centre rows
- Plane Pal is not to be used during take off or landing
- The child's seatbelt remains fastened at all times (you can request an infant extender belt to help with this)
Aircrafts are private property and airlines ultimately decide what is/isn't allowed on their flights. However, of the airlines we have encountered, the good news is most are supportive of our mission 'to make travel luxurious for all families'. And we are adding new airline partners constantly!
The following airlines have advised via their customer service that they allow Plane Pal:
Delta Air Lines
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Royal Jordanian Airlines
6 MONTH PRODUCT WARRANTY
LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
1. All Plane Pal products are warranted for 6 (SIX) months from the date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The product will be repaired or replaced by Plane Pal, if, at their sole discretion, it is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
3. This warranty only applies to products sold and distributed by planepal.com.au and its authorised dealers and or retail outlets.
4. This warranty only applies to products that are proven to be purchased with an official receipt of purchase from planepal.com.au and it’s authorised dealers and or retail outlets.
5. This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions under normal use and with reasonable care subject to all terms and conditions set out in this document.
6. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not apply to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
7. This limited warranty does not cover any of the following:
+ Defects or damages resulting from misuse of the product;
+ Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, improper cleaning, unauthorised repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation or where the item has been punctured by an object.
+ The cost or delivery or transportation of the product to the dealer;
+ Normal wear and tear;
Plane Pal is fitted with a sacrificial seam to ensure that a Plane Pal would never burst. Do not inflate your Plane Pal more than 85%. Over inflation will damage your Plane Pal. This warranty does not cover damage to the seams caused by over inflation. Always test inflate your Plane Pal prior to your flight to ensure it is in good condition.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST PLANE PAL (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) AND PLANE PAL’S (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW PLANE PAL (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PLANE PAL'S (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD'S) LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP.
PLANE PAL (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE PRODUCT FEATURES AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. All items must be returned in accordance with the below procedure or the application will not be accepted:
2. Pack and return the item in the original packaging and shipping box, if possible;
3. Include the original packing slip or receipt and your reason for return;